Tillamook County Citizens for Human Dignity’s series on Healthcare Reform will feature a panel of local experts this evening. I’m visiting family this week so will miss this installment but wanted to get in a last minute plug for what should be an informative and rounded perspective on this issue so important to all of us, our families and neighbors.
A note from Andrea Goss shared “We have a panel of people who are affected by the current healthcare system, are professional experts, understand the pending legislation regarding the topic, and/or are passionate about it:
- RICK STAGGENBORG – MD from Coos Bay and an advocate for grassroots action for change that will include everyone
- MARK BOWMAN – Tillamook County Hospital emergency doctor
- WALT LARSON – Tillamook County Hospital CFO
- CURTIS HESSE – Director Tillamook County Health Department
- JULIE MAGERS – Project Coordinator with Archimedes Movement, a grass roots organization dedicated to help bring about change in our health care system.
MONDAY, AUGUST 10, 6:30-8:30
The Healthcare Reform information series is free and open to the public.
For more information call 503 398 5223 or 971 223 5759.”